Due to the current situation with COVID-19, we have closed our operation temporarily and all scheduled tours have been cancelled until June 15th at least. This is done for the health and safety of our guests and staff, to limit the spread of the virus. Stay tuned on our website for further updates on the status. We thank you for the understanding and hope to be able to start sailing again soon. Best regards from the staff of Gentle Giants
Whilst we and our boats are patiently awaiting the day that we can sail out of the harbour again and let our guests submerge in the world of whales, we know that life has returned to Skjálfandi Bay over the past weeks.